1. G/L accounting work & G/L entry posting in compliance with IFRS,PRC GAAP and group reporting purpose.
2. Review trial balance、reconciliation sheet and financial statements,make analysis and reportings.
3. Prepare Tax reports and statistic reports based on government requirements, which includes monthly taxes declaration, annual tax filing and withholding tax affairs etc.
4. Coordinate with internal/external auditors for the auditing.
5. Maintain and modify policies and procedures for management purpose; improve processes focusing on simplification, standardization, quality improvement and cost minimization.
6. Respond to questions from company business unit and central accounting on timely basis.
7. Support on annual budget and periodical rolling forecast.
8. Build effective working relationships with other team players and colleagues from other departments.
9. Other ad-hoc finance and accounting activities, e.g. projects for accounting system improvements.
Bachelor or Master degree, major in Finance/Accounting or relevant.
Over five years accounting work experience in manufacturing company, at least two years working experience at General Ledger accounting.
Be of high responsibility, initiative at work, good communication skill.
3. Technical know-how:
Knowledge of of IFRS, PRC Accounting Principles and Chinese Tax Regulatons..
Skilled PC- know-how (Microsoft Office/SAP).
ACCA student is preferred.
Excellent reading,writing and speaking in English